KIN 301 or 401 Kinesiology Research and Scholarship

Experiential Learning in Kinesiology

Engage in undergraduate research

In conjunction with a designated faculty member, students enrolling in KIN 301 or 401 will engage in academic research as a project related to kinesiology.

The hours and expectations will be arranged with the faculty through what is called a "TBA" (to-be-arranged) form.


Example kinesiology research experience

Meghan Van Der Hyde helped collect data on evaluating the effectiveness of common fall prevention exercises.