Undergraduate student forms

Academic Advising

College of Public Health and Human Sciences

Class override forms

Use the links below to submit your class override request. You need to be enrolled in the current term. Your request will be processed and an email sent to you within 24 hours.


Petition for change of undergraduate graduation requirement form

Use the Petition for Change of Undergraduate Graduation Requirement form to petition a third (or more) attempt of a required course for your major or minor OR to petition a course substitution.

Petitions are requests for exceptions to established policies within the College of Public Health and Human Sciences.


Student dispute resolution policy

The Student Dispute Resolution Policy for the College of Public Health and Human Sciences (CPHHS) provides students with a mechanism to address and resolve questionable treatment by members of the CPHHS including faculty, staff and administrators.


TBA form

Request for "To-Be-Arranged" course.

Special approval is required for some courses. Students must obtain approval from the instructor and their advisor prior to registering for the course. Instructors must be faculty members in the academic program in which the course is offered (e.g., KIN courses must be taught by Kinesiology faculty, H courses must be taught by faculty in one of the Public Health programs).

Please Note: In addition to completing this form you must register for the course after the approval override has been performed by office staff. After the 2nd week of classes, you must also submit the Petition for Late Change of Registration and pay additional fees.