Declare an undergrad minor or certificate

Academic Advising

College of Health

The College of Health offers several minors and one certificate program.


How to declare a minor or certificate

  • Read the orientation content provided on the following pages.
  • Submit the online application form linked on each page.
  • You do not need to see an advisor to declare a minor, but are certainly welcome to.


Undergraduate health minors and certificate