Ecampus Project Investigation and Planning
College of Health
Current learning options
Learn about current College of Health online and flexible learning options.
Steps to planning Ecampus project
Step 1: Investigate
Investigate new ideas for online education
Consider program-specific curricular planning processes and timelines
Step 2: Proposals
Proposal timelines and instructions
- Table of AY 23-24 Ecampus & college proposal deadlines and decisions
- New degree or certificate proposal
- New course and course refresh proposal
- New microcredential proposal
- COH curriculum proposal resources
Step 3: Process and Quality Matters
Project development process and Quality Matters
COH and Ecampus strongly encourage course development that achieves Quality Matters certification.
- Quality Matters certification standards
- Quality Matters training Information
- Quality Matters peer review overview
Faculty Project Development Support
- OSU Ecampus faculty development opportunities
- OSU Ecampus workshops
Director of online programs
The COH Director of Online Programs is available to:
- Discuss strategic development within programs to help stack, create pathways to degrees or attract specific student markets
- Provide enrollment impacts and feasibility data for project proposal investigation.
- Submit Ecampus proposals for program projects.
- Assist with connections between COH faculty and OSU Ecampus instructional designers, course management and evaluation of ideas.
- Support faculty and program attainment from signed MOUs through initial course offerings.