Transfer Students


College of Public Health and Human Sciences

   Request info

For domestic U.S. students who have completed a minimum of 24 quarter (16 semester) graded, transferable credits from a regionally accredited college or university.


Concordia University

Continue your journey with us. We are here to help minimize the interruption to your academic journey and help you focus on what comes next.

The Concordia majors of exercise and sports science, healthcare administration and social work closely align with degrees offered by the College of Public Health and Human Sciences.

See Concordia University transfer guides for details.


Community College transfer guides

Do you have credit from an Oregon or Hawaii community college? View community college transfer guides to see how it might apply to one of our majors.