My student needs help: mental health

This FAQ is for

My student needs help: mental health

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): individual, couples, and group therapy, and 1-time sessions to help problem solve an issue. Suicide risk reduction program, Active Minds program, Beavers Belong Support Network, and the Mind Spa.

Survivor Advocacy and Resource Center: 24/7 support for OSU community members affected by sexual assault, unwanted sexual experiences, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking.

If you are worried about a student, CAPS has info on Recognizing and Supporting Students in Distress.

Last Modified
Dec. 2, 2020