Human Performance Laboratory
The Human Performance Lab research interests include exercise energy metabolism, athletic performance, and body composition. The Lab provides tests of aerobic fitness (maximal oxygen consumption) and body composition (percent body fat) for a reasonable fee.
The Human Performance Lab provides the following fitness assessments.
- Maximal Aerobic Capacity (VO2max) and Ventilatory Threshold - $149/test
- Resting Metabolic Rate - $83/test
- Body Composition Analysis - Volumetric Determination (BodPod) - $40/test
- Parvo Medics True One 2400 Metabolic Cart
- COSMED BodPod ADP Body Composition Analyzer
- InBody 700 MF-BIA Segmental Body Composition Analyzer
- Lactate Pro Blood Lactate Analyzer
- RacerMate Precision Lab Computrainer
- Trackmaster Treadmill
- Philips HeartStart Automatic External Defibrillator