Faculty and Staff
Find your community: Welcome to our CPHHS family. Whether you work here or would like to join us, we’d like you to know we’re proud of our faculty and staff – their preeminent work addresses some of our most vital personal and public health issues, and they are also committed to our undergraduate and graduate students’ success. Our community, both in CPHHS and in Corvallis, makes it possible for students to become the next generation of public health and human sciences professionals.
Getting to know each other
Each month in Synergies we profile college faculty or staff. Take a look at all of our "Getting to know" profiles.
PHHS Administrative Resources
- CEPH Accreditation Bulletin Board (login required)
- College award nominations
- College meeting documents
- Communications and marketing toolkit
- Personal reimbursement form
- Personnel requisition form (pdf) Instructions (pdf)
- Sample course syllabus and instructions (doc)
- Travel reimbursement form
- Slides "Process, Design, and Evaluation of the New Columbia MPH Curriculum" (pdf) presented on Oct. 18 & 21, 2013 by Jim Glover, Columbia University
PHHS Facilities Requests
Grant Proposal Application Resources
- Grant Proposal Application Resources are designed to assist our faculty in writing grant proposal applications. These include links to helpful information and flowcharts to explain the internal and external grant processes.
- This is also where faculty submit the Faculty Request for College Research Team Support
College Governance Documents
- College wide
- School of Biological and Population Health Sciences
- School of Social and Behavioral Health Sciences
Faculty Staff Fitness
Faculty Staff Fitness provides 30-40 physical activity classes serving over 800 faculty/staff, GTA's/GRA's, spouses/partners, and retirees of the university each term.
- The Future of the Exercise and Sport Science Program (pdf) - Submitted December 13, 2012
MPH Concentrations and Certificates
Welcome to Corvallis
We love our campus, our town and the ecologically diverse surrounding areas. Here are some resources to get you started in your own exploration. And be sure to check out the 2 minute video Working for Oregon State University