Faculty Staff Fitness
Current Office Hours
(with minimal interruption)
Juggling a job and family can sometimes make activities like working out seem like a chore. But Oregon State University’s one-of-a-kind Faculty Staff Fitness program makes working out fun – and convenient – for everyone.
Housed in the College of Public Health and Human Sciences, the Faculty Staff Fitness program is celebrating 30 years of improving fitness and health by providing a variety of workout classes in a welcoming and inspiring environment. To find out more about the Faculty Staff Fitness program read:
- Faculty Staff Fitness celebrates 30 years of improving fitness and health
- Get fit at work through Faculty Staff Fitness
If you're connected on social media, please like our page for program updates and share this story on FSF with friends, family and coworkers! Facebook
- Current Office Hours: 9-5 Monday- Thursday, Friday 9-3, with minimal interruption. Call us at 541.737.3222.
- Call for FSF Award Nominations- Is there an FSF Instructor or Participant you want to recognize for doing an outstanding job? If so, please nominate them for an FSF award here, or stop by the bulletin board outside the office to pick up a paper nomination form.
- Fall Schedule is now available. Registration opens September 1st!
- Payroll Deduction will be available for the 2015-2016 year, contact the office for more informaiton.
- All basket/ lockers must be renewed in June if you would like to keep the same one. You can renew online by clicking the "Register Here" button above.
- If you are not already utilizing the PEBB Exercise Rewards Program, please ask us how you can qualify for a reimbursement for attending classes!