Health Management and Policy
By choosing the Health Management and Policy major option, you will learn about the management of public health and healthcare programs and agencies, and the analysis of public health policies. The program is right for you if you want to manage health programs in a wide range of institutions, both public and private, and is particularly wellsuited for students interested in the business associated with the delivery and financing of health services. You also may earn a Certificate in Gerontology.
- Visit Undergraduate Academic Advising to pursue this program.
- Use the general catalog to view courses offered in the program.
- Use an option sheet (pdf) to track your progress in completing course requirements.
- Schedule an advising appointment.
- FAQ | Pre-Public Health to Full Major
Accelerated Graduate Program in Health Management and Policy
If you are a current OSU undergraduate student, you can take graduate classes and apply those credits to your current undergraduate degree, then transfer them to a participating graduate program. See how.