Wondering if you should stay in a class?

This FAQ is for

Wondering if you should stay in a class?

Are you not doing as well in classes as you would like and wondering if you should stay in the class?

This decision-making map (pdf) can walk you through the steps of deciding whether to change to S/U grading, withdraw from the course or stay and earn an A-F.

You may also request that your instructor give you an incomplete grade for a course, which would allow you to complete the course requirements after the end of the term. An incomplete may be granted if the course has not been completed, if the reasons for the incomplete are acceptable to the instructor and you are passing the course at the time of the request.

*Remember that courses required for you major (including prerequisites) require a C- or better and can only be taken twice.

Last Modified
Dec. 7, 2022