Meghan Foster assists the faculty, students and staff of the School of Biological and Population Health Sciences and School of Social and Behavioral Health Sciences with travel reimbursements. All other units have different personnel to help.


  If you are unsure of who can help with your travel reimbursement, reach out to Meghan and she will help you get started.


TRIP form

If you are a part of BPHS or SOBE and are needing help with travel, then please start by filling out the: Travel Reimbursement Information Page, i.e. "TRIP form". This form is designed to be used electronically, so submission works best via email.


If you have questions about the form, Meghan is happy to answer them over an email, phone call (541-737-5205), or if you wish to, a visit to her office in Milam 212.

  • If you are familiar with the TRES system and prefer to use it instead of having another person enter the information, then you are welcome to continue to do that. Now you will just send it to Meghan Foster for review before it is sent to the business center
  • If you have just completed international travel, you will need to submit your Foreign Travel Authorization form and the conversion site you have chosen to use


Want more travel info?

Oregon State University has a comprehensive list of travel resources such as travel rates, policies, references and what to do once you get back.