Undergraduate Student Council
The CPHHS Undergraduate Student Council (USC) is a group of undergraduate student representatives from each of the programs within the College who serve as peer representatives to the administrative body of the college.
USC members are chosen through a faculty nomination process based upon their academic and co-curricular involvement and serve for the duration of one academic year. One representative is elected for each undergraduate program within the college.
The undergraduate student council:
- Unites leaders from each of the college's programs to serve as peer representatives of the undergraduate students.
- Advise the Dean and Associate Deans on issues regarding the college's undergraduate student body and act as a voice for the majority
- Share information pertaining to the College’s mission, vision and values to the undergraduate students
Faculty contact | Mark Hoffman
As the College of Public Health and Human Science's Undergraduate Student Council, we seek to:
Increase the student voice by providing opportunity for meaningful dialogue with fellow students and faculty, thereby enhancing the educational experience. Together, we collectively continue in our dedication to improve the health and well-being of individuals, families, and communities in Oregon and beyond.
As peer-representatives and members of the Undergraduate Student Council we:
Act as a voice for the student body and a conduit of information flow between students, faculty, and administration.
Get to know your professors and WIN PRIZES!
What you need to do:
- Visit your professor's office hours
- Ask your professor these 3 questions : Where did you attend college? What store or online site do you enjoy shopping at? What is your favorite movie?
- Take a picture with your professor and caption the photo with the answers
- Upload the picture to Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #selfiewithaprof
|Degree option||Undergraduate council member||Contact|
|Applied Exercise and Sport Sciences||open - contact Mackenzie.Olson@oregonstate.edu to apply
|Athletic Training||Anthony Havens
|Child Development||open - contact Mackenzie.Olson@oregonstate.edu to apply|
|Dietetics (At Large)||Jessica Reynoldsemail@example.com|
|Fitness and Nutrition||Kailia Walter
|Fitness and Nutrition (At Large)
|Health Management and Policy||Mackenzie Olson
|Health Promotion Health Behavior||Nikki Rieken
|Human Development and Family Sciences General||Katherine Platter
|Human Services||open - contact Mackenzie.Olson@oregonstate.edu to apply|
|Nutrition and Health Sciences||Cassandra Bloomfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Physical Education Teacher Education||open - contact Mackenzie.Olson@oregonstate.edu to apply|
|Pre-Therapy and Allied Health||Chris Asplund
|Tammy Bray||Dean of CPHHS||Tammy.Bray@oregonstate.edu|
|Mark Hoffman||Associate Dean of CPHHS||Mark.Hoffman@oreonstate.edu|
- Current Students
- Academic Advising
- Resources for Success
- Ask a Peer Advisor
- Research Opportunites
- Clubs and Organizations
- Internships & Practicums
- Photo Roster
- Study Abroad
- First-year experience
- Future Students
- Faculty and Staff
- Community Programs