Child Care and Education in Oregon and Its Counties: 2014
Every two years the Oregon Child Care Research Partnership takes a snapshot of how well Oregon's child care and education system is serving children and families.
Child Care and Education in Oregon and Its Counties describes how the system is working through state and county profiles. The report links study findings to Oregon's principal child care benchmarks: affordability, availability, and quality.
Published: June 2015
A four-page state profile describes children, families and care and education across the state. Hard copies of the state
profile are printed in color on 11”x17” paper so that it can serve as a cover for county and regional profile sheets.
Contact Bobbie Weber to request hard copies of the state profile.
2014 Interactive Map
In addition to the downloadable county profiles below, there is a 2014 Child Care and Education in Oregon interactive map.
Instructions: How to use the 2014 Child Care Facility Profiles interactive map (pdf)
Also available: 2012 interactive map
|State||Oregon State Profile|
- School of Biological and Population Health Sciences
- School of Social and Behavioral Health Sciences
- Health Management and Policy
- Health Promotion and Health Behavior
- HDFS | Graduate Program
- Family Policy Program
- Accountability for Results: From Goals to Measurable Outcomes
- Outcome Assessment
- Results Accountability and Related Publications
- Contact Family Policy Program
- Oregon Child Care Research Partnership
- Research Activities
- Child Care System Accountability
- Child Care Subsidy Program Research
- Oregon Child Care Dynamics
- Market Price
- Quality of Care
- Parents as Decision-Makers
- Professional Development of the Child Care and Early Education Workforce
- Tools for State Child Care
- Program on Gerontology