Denise Rennekamp, MS
Parenting Education Program Coordinator
College Of Public Health and Human Sciences
Hallie Ford 253
Corvallis, OR 97331
- School of Social and Behavioral Health Sciences
- Hallie E. Ford Center for Healthy Children and Families
- Extension Family and Community Health Program
- Human Development and Family Sciences
- Oregon Parenting Education Collaborative
Denise Rennekamp, M.S.
Parenting Education Program Coordinator, College of Public Health and Human Sciences
Outreach Coordinator Hallie E. Ford Center for Healthy Children & Families
Denise leads a team of faculty to provide evaluation services, technical assistance, and professional development for the Oregon Parenting Education Collaborative (OPEC). Funded by Oregon’s four largest private foundations,
OPEC is an initiative to build an infrastructure for parenting education throughout the state and to expand access to quality parenting education to all families with children ages 0-6. She also serves on a variety of statewide stakeholders' committees associated with early childhood, school readiness, and family systems.
Denise received her Master’s Degree in Family Studies from the University of Kentucky. Prior to her work at Oregon State University, she served in multiple positions with the University of Kentucky’s Cooperative Extension Service. Denise has also served as a parent educator, child care provider trainer and Family Resource Center coordinator.
- Tween temper tantrums: How to handle the rage
- Becoming the parent you want to be
- Build a strong family
- A unique public/private partnership strengthens parenting education