Stephanie Bernell, PhD
College Of Public Health and Human Sciences
452 Waldo Hall
Corvallis, OR 97331-6406
- School of Social and Behavioral Health Sciences
- Hallie E. Ford Center for Healthy Children and Families
- Gerontology Program
- Public Health
- Health Management and Policy
Health Economics: Core Concepts and Essential Tools takes a unique, streamlined approach to explaining the building blocks of health economics. Rather than interweaving technical information with introductory content, each chapter is divided into two main sections: Core Concepts and Technical Material. This treatment allows students to gain an intuitive understanding of each chapter topic before delving into advanced graphs, equations, and other technical details.
- Video: Exploring Public Health degree options at Oregon State University
- Cover Oregon Health Marketplace: Young people critical to making new system work
- CPHHS offers first Oregon Public Health Policy Institute
- Does 20% of the population really use 80% of health care dollars?
- “Inside” News
- Health care reform: What's all the fuss about?
- OSU researcher receives grants for national HIV/STD prevention work
- Mentor jumps beyond theory to a mom and her two kids
- Excellence, Inspiration, Passion, Creativity, Innovation
- Student Engagement = Student Success