Class override forms


Petition for change of undergraduate graduation requirement form

Use the Petition for Change of Undergraduate Graduation Requirement form to petition a third (or more) attempt of a required course for your major or minor OR to petition a course substitution.
Petitions are requests for exceptions to established policies within the College of Public Health and Human Sciences.


Student grievance and complaint form

If you feel you have been treated unfairly or do not agree with a decision that has been made by a member of the faculty or staff, you may file a grievance or register a complaint by reading through the student grievance and complaint policy and completing the Grievance and Complaint Form located on the policy page.